DOT Compliance Services
If you employ safety-sensitive workers who are subject to DOT drug and alcohol testing or you manage a DOT drug and alcohol testing program, MassachusettsMobile Drug Testing can assist you with:
• Creating a DOT policy and a DOT compliance binder
• Identifying employees who need to be tested
• Conducting employee and supervisor education and training
• Performing program audits
• Keeping records, and
• Determining and adhering to data collection requirements.
Mass. mobile will ensure that you are in compliance with the policy for your specific agency. Our Compliance Specialists are experts in the DOT industry guidelines, so you never have to worry about the quality of our services or whether they’re right for you.